Our Members Are In The Spotlight
- Find It on Achieve Solutions®:
How to really value diversity in the workplace.
- If you would like more information about a diagnosis or general health visit our Practice Support Tools page
- Please Take Our Survey! You are in the spotlight! We want to know how you are doing. Are you happy with the services you receive? Do you have a doctor that takes care of you? Do you think we should fix something and make it better? Please take a moment to let us know what you think. Patient Experience and Feedback Survey
- Your Voice Is Important ICHP believes in Member and Family Centered Care. The way that we can put you in the center is by hearing your voice. Would you please consider being part of a group called the Performance Advisory Committee? In this group, we listen to what our Members and Stakeholders think about our services. If you or a family member has Health First Colorado, your thoughts are important. Please call us at 1-855-959-7340 to let us know if you are interested. This is a free call and will not cost you anything.
- Health First Colorado Member Handbook
- Health First Colorado Member Handbook (Spanish)
- Health First Colorado can use the Nurse Advice Line at any time.
The Nurse Advice Line provides Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) members free around-the-clock access to medical information and advice in both English and Spanish by calling 800-283-3221.
- Available free of charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Nurses will answer your medical questions, provide care advice and help you determine if you should be see a doctor right away.
- Get help with medical conditions such as diabetes or asthma.
- Get advice on the type of doctor that may be right for your medical condition.
- New Timelines for Filing a Complaint and Requesting an Appeal
COMPLAINTS: Beginning July 1, 2017, Health First Colorado members, guardians, or Designated Client Representatives (DCR) will be able to file a complaint at any time! The thirty (30) day deadline to file a complaint has been removed.
- Women’s Wellness Luncheons
The women’s wellness luncheons were a success! Many members asked for more luncheons to learn about their benefits and topics on wellness. Watch the website for upcoming luncheons for ICHP members! The focus will be Member Empowerment in their Healthcare.
- Female ICHP members: Remember to contact us if you have obtained your screening for breast or cervical cancer. We will send you a $10 gift card!
Changes are Coming to Health Insurance in Colorado
Beginning in January 2014, more parents and adults without children will be eligible for Medicaid. If you do not qualify for Medicaid, you may be eligible for financial help buy health insurance through the Connect for Health Colorado marketplace.
To find out how you can be prepared for the changes to health insurance in Colorado visit: Colorado.gov/Health
- Looking for a community resource? Our Community Resource Directory lists free or low cost resources such as childcare, help with utility bills, transportation, school resources and other programs that can help you and your family. The directory uses a search engine to help you find specific resources close to home. All you have to do is type in a zip code and check a category. The directory searches resources for you.
How do I use this website?
Whether you are a Medicaid Member, a family member or provider, you can find helpful information with the click of a mouse:
About: This tab answers the question, “Who is ICHP?”
Services: This tab answers the question, “What services can I receive through ICHP?”
News: This tab answers the questions, “What is the latest news for ICHP members?” and “What has happened in meetings at ICHP?”
Contacts: This tab answers the questions: “Who do I call for help?”
For Providers: This tab helps our wonderful providers access information to meet Member’s needs and keep them at the center of care.
For Members: This tab informs you about YOUR resources and benefits to meet both your physical and behavioral health needs.
ICHP Hotline: To Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse or Violations of the Code of Conduct, Call the Hotline: 855-899-7148.
You can call Integrated Community Health Partners through our toll-free number:
Toll free: 855-959-7340
Hours of Operation: 8 am – 5 pm MST