Who is Integrated Community Health Partners?
ICHP is the Regional Care Collaborative Organization (RCCO) for Region 4 in the state of Colorado. They help you with you physical health benefits.
As the word partners suggests, we have many groups working together for a common purpose – YOUR health care in YOUR community. ICHP has a lot of partners to keep YOU and your healthcare at the center of our focus. We understand that YOU may have both physical and behavioral health concerns. To learn about who the partners are, go to the About tab at the top of the screen.
What is Integrated Community Health Partners (ICHP)?
ICHP is the Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) for Region 4. ICHP is a partnership between Beacon Health Options, The Colorado Community Managed Care Network, three medical care providers and four behavioral health providers.
Beacon Health Options, the nation’s largest independent behavioral health and wellness company. Collectively, CCMCN, the four behavioral health centers and Beacon Health Options have served Health First Colorado Members for over 30 years.
Beacon Health Options
- Beacon Health Options has been managing the behavioral health care services for Health First Colorado eligible people in Colorado since 1995. Beacon Health Options currently is in partnership to manage the contracts of three behavioral health organizations in Colorado.
The Colorado Community Managed Care Network consists of these medical care provider partners:
The Region 4 behavioral health provider partners include:
You can learn more about the program by clicking on the links below:
- Frequently Asked Questions English (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions Spanish (PDF)
- Colorado Health First Colorado Health Plan Choices (PDF)
- ICHP Mission, Vision & Values (PDF)
- Managed Care Terminology (PDF)
- ICHP Facebook